Sheepeater Cliff To gather, such curious things
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
47 Posts
Ooc — Bone
gosh i am so sorry for the wait here, back at it. I'm probably going to shorten my own posts going forward just for the sake of myself getting out quicker replies. Also slight suggestive warning(?) She's just like that. lmk if I should tone it down :))

She found herself giggling through her teeth as she snipped away at the corners of his ears. What was an infection? She grew to think him a little clueless, though perhaps he'd simply managed to be lucky enough to only come upon scrapes and bruises in his life. A sheltered boy, maybe. Was he loved? Would someone come to his aid, rage-filled at the thought of his mutilation? She grinned. 

He smiled, he praised her, and he stayed still as a stone all the while she did it. She stared back at those eyes of his and saw that same hunger for knowledge—though he appeared to her as a fledgeling, not long from the nest... She wasn't too different. 

To cause hurt, it was blissful. It shouldn't be blissful- but it was, and he thanked her for it. Power hungry, she grew. He was beneath her, a feat reserved often for whatever unfortunate little beast she'd tracked down. It felt good to press those urges unto another, intoxicating. She wondered if this was how mother felt, when she'd get in one of her moods. Now, how could she blame her, when it was this invigorating.

That? With the fox? Just a little trick I learned from the older wolves I used ta live with. They'd cripple rabbits, so we could practice on em' as pups. You see.. She moves her muzzle along him slowly as she finishes with his ears. With him lain beneath her, she lets her eyes trail over the subtle line of his spine. Her lips pressed to the nape of his neck, and down a little further. You got bones in you. Some of them are more delicate than others. Bang em' up, or downright snap one, and the body crumbles. You just gotta know which ones do what... For me, I like to feel them, and count them until i find the perfect one. She finished, stepping off of him and skipping around to sit in front of him.

You don't know what an infection is? She mused, drawing her tongue over her jaws to sip up any remnants of the crimson she'd stolen from him. ...It's... well... When an injury gets real bad—an' I mean real bad. Rotting off the skin bad. Can leave some pretty scars, if it doesn't kill ya first. She seems to enjoy her little bit of fear mongering, stating the information with a giddy snicker.

These are small little cuts, won't need nothin' crazy, but its good to be safe anyways. She trots a circle around him, her tail raised. I don't exactly have the supplies to do so as we're speakin', but if you wanna go fetch men a rabbit... I can peruse the cliffs for something to help... Get me a good one an' I can teach you the basics. 

Envy withdrew slightly, laying on her belly afront of him and stretching her forelimbs out in his direction. A transaction struck between them. A devil and one slightly misinformed, kind-hearted stray. She had not even needed to bargain with the golden boy, his offers alone gave her ample opportunity to even their little pact. She'd leave out the fact that her teaching skills were lackluster at best. 

The quickest way to a woman's heart was to feed her, and here he was, preparing a feast. She'd offer a sliver of her knowledge in kind, if that was enough to satisfy him. 

She figured she would slink off to seek for sage, horsetail, or something that would get the job done, even just something to soothe the sting would be better than nothing—here, the doctor's brain took over. Her paws missed the work, her mind missed the work, at least she wasn't doing it free of charge... Perhaps she'd come to make all her patients offer her snacks to earn her care.

After she'd chuff under her breath, a subtle laugh at her own thought, she would flick her tail across the dusty stone dismissively. Jokes aside, a part of her wanted to help him out a little. Deranged as she could be, she would not be so callous to a friend, and that was what he had become, courtesy of his offers to bring her meals. He should know of simple things, lest it be his undoing. 

Her gaze trailed back to the fox, languishing nearby. She'd have to get good use out of it before it succumbed.
Messages In This Thread
To gather, such curious things - by Envy - April 16, 2024, 05:48 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - April 20, 2024, 05:01 AM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - April 24, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - April 24, 2024, 05:23 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - May 03, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - May 05, 2024, 03:41 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - May 07, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - May 18, 2024, 01:07 AM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - May 27, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 09:45 PM
RE: To gather, such curious things - by Envy - June 06, 2024, 07:43 PM