Haunted Wood my lost fearless leader
Loner
19 Posts
Ooc — Sweet
It was not plain english, but Menthe had enough sense to put it all together. Find who? She asked, a bit softer than her previous question had been laced. If her puzzle pieces could fit together perfect enough, it could have maybe been Aphrodite -- sending him here to find her. Perhaps the moons of travel had washed away her own sea salt scent, it had been ages since Menthe had anyone describe it to her anyway. 

Teetering between something that bordered not PC and something that was a story for a pup, Menthe took a quick glance up and down this man as she contemplated her answer. It was a fine line that her conscious danced upon, but she almost found his almost silent nature and friendliness more intriguing than not. I am Menthe, Came the river nymph's response before she turned it back on him Do you have a name? 

She continued to eye him carefully, ears pointed forward and tail still behind her. She was as neutral as one could hope to be meeting a stranger, even with his most non-threatening nature. Are you from around here? She'd follow after he answered -- if he answered -- before daring to sit back. Her trust in Aphrodite, even if this was not a God, was luring her kindness.
Messages In This Thread
my lost fearless leader - by Menthe - May 21, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: my lost fearless leader - by Fallen Sun - May 22, 2024, 07:58 PM
RE: my lost fearless leader - by Menthe - May 23, 2024, 07:16 AM
RE: my lost fearless leader - by Fallen Sun - May 23, 2024, 07:29 AM
RE: my lost fearless leader - by Menthe - May 23, 2024, 07:47 AM
RE: my lost fearless leader - by Fallen Sun - May 23, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: my lost fearless leader - by Menthe - May 23, 2024, 04:36 PM