Dahozhoni Meadow forgive me peter
Loner
19 Posts
Ooc — Sweet
Irritability and curiosity pulled at the corners of her mouth, her gaze settled on him as he talked and talked and talked. He was right, at least, even though marbles seemed to make their home where his brain was. Right, she said with a few nods, On top. Literally.

On and on again, but this time with a question that Menthe couldn't believe he was asking. I thought you... were coming right at me, she answered, honestly because of how caught off guard she was, Like, you were pursuing me for help. Seriously?! Maybe she should've tried her hand at just running off. Sorry, I didn't mean to be snappy, she lied, taking in a hefty breathe as Hermes' blessing began to release, Just... on edge. She mirrored his pun, motioning to the edge of the stone that she was relaxing into. Maybe he'd get a kick out of that. 

Menthe, she returned, green gaze scanning through his golden one, You're right, not a pack wolf. She didn't comment on being called tangy or sweaty. I'll accept the thanks, I probably needed a little shake up today anyway. Haven't stretched my legs like that in a good while, the edge of her sentence curls into a soft purl, stretching a mittened paw out to examine it carefully -- no damage from climbing it seemed. I'm from way south, on the coast, a few months travel. What about you?
Messages In This Thread
forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 21, 2024, 12:12 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 22, 2024, 05:23 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 22, 2024, 08:50 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 22, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 22, 2024, 07:30 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 23, 2024, 08:27 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 27, 2024, 08:34 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 29, 2024, 02:43 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - May 30, 2024, 09:40 AM
RE: forgive me peter - by Cassian - May 30, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: forgive me peter - by Menthe - June 03, 2024, 09:10 AM