Lion Head Mesa המבול
Akashingo
NPC
do i obey or do i command?
27 Posts
Ooc — twin
ah, so he was not the only doctor; and from the sounds of it, he would have someone experienced to compare notes with. relief spreads down his features. i'm excited to meet her.
and there was more! surprise colors itself only in the boy's eyes as he computes; their trade paths extend to the sea. akashingo was no kingdom, not in the way minya was — but an empire. i'm being spoiled, then, aren't i?
as they arrive at the empty room which would presumably become his sleeping quarters, izaiah whisks in front of the priest in order to inspect it. the plume of his tail flicks upward with interest. he says nothing, head turning over his shoulder to shyly pass a glance to the priest, and it is only now that he truly looks at him; the lithe muscles that ripple beneath the auburn pelt, the power and elegance with which he carries himself, the verdant eyes which shimmer and nearly whisper to him.
he tries not to stare.
surely i won't be pampered, though, he laughs, a breathy, rippling sound which rumbles from his chest. i'm guessing your bathing springs are private, and i won't have servants to feed me grapes.
Messages In This Thread
המבול - by Izaiah - April 28, 2024, 07:44 PM
RE: המבול - by Senmut - April 30, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: המבול - by Izaiah - April 30, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: המבול - by Senmut - May 15, 2024, 05:12 PM
RE: המבול - by Izaiah - May 16, 2024, 10:48 AM
RE: המבול - by Senmut - May 27, 2024, 09:21 PM
RE: המבול - by Izaiah - May 27, 2024, 11:51 PM
RE: המבול - by Senmut - June 02, 2024, 07:08 PM