Ankyra Sound I'd rather swim ashore.
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
Feel free to have Aella get exasperated and leave, unless you want more dumb little shenanigans. :P

<style type="text/css">.larus {margin:auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px; font-family: 'Tienne', serif; color: #231d11;} .larus q {color:#000; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold;font-family: 'Tienne', serif;} .larus p {margin:0px;text-indent:20px;}</style>

The child's eyes grew wide, and then wider still with each new and strange word which was uttered. There was something called a maiden-arc and it's name was Aktay or... Or something? What was that about the sea? What was the sea? And finally, when the woman's questions stopped, all Larus could do was... Stare and blink. And stare some more.

In true childish fashion, he put the entire conversation out of his mind in a blip - he didn't understand it, and so it held no place there. Ding! Gone. He hurriedly rolled on to his belly, sat sprawled for a moment, then lurched his chest up and braced himself against the floor. I'm hungry. Blink. Does the Aktay eat foods too? Well, alright, so he was still a little on topic.

But he didn't answer her question with anything other than a blank stare, and that was kind of an answer... Right? Caiaphas bring me food sometime, but 'den she plays games and, his voice raised in pitch as he rambled on, I don' like the game because I jus' want to eats! And finally, with this riveting story concluded, he gave a pause and looked to the big wolf lady - imploring with his eyes. Feed me?

</style>
Messages In This Thread
I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 19, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - October 22, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 24, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - October 24, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 31, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 02, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - November 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 05, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - November 07, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 09, 2014, 09:19 PM