Noctisardor Bypass Let my voice join in yours [IC joining]
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Crëyr Awyrseren was miserable. As if to match her mood, the weather was dreary. The icy raindrops slicing into her pelt, touching her skin, so many drops of cold water coming together to form her frozen limbs.

It wasn't long had she learnt about Paar's departure. She was a dearest friend of hers, the only wolfess she had came to know in the Bypass, the determination in her crimson eyes seemingly vowing to never leave her mind.

The image of Shadow haunted her brain, his unruly silver fur, his bloodshot, red-rimmed eyes, the blank, faraway look he now constantly seemed to be at. Crëyr had tried to go to him, but he always either seemed to be void of effort for response.

She sought somebody's company. Her thoughts wandered to Flash, but he also seemed to be nowhere to be found. Perhaps she would be able to seize an opportunity to look for him, though she didn't know if both of them were actually up for either.

Instead she padded towards the borders of the Bypass. As she approached, did she see a wolfess. Of all days, today.

The petite Welsh knew what she had to do. She stopped in front of the female, staring with wary blue orbs, her eyes flickering up and down, as her paws were too close to the invisible markings for Crëyr's liking. "May I ask what your business is here?"
Messages In This Thread
Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 10, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 12, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Shadow - November 17, 2014, 04:25 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - December 21, 2014, 09:02 AM