Noctisardor Bypass Let my voice join in yours [IC joining]
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Why the fates had always pushed something in his way when he was patrolling the borders, he did not understand. But as he does everyday, Flash padded along the borders. These days he wondered if he was the only one doing so. All scent markers were from him. Noctisardor Bypass needed more wolves to support it. Where were they?

It seemed like these days only he worked his ass off for the pack. He didn't doubt Shadow and Crëyr weren't working, every time they crossed paths, they had worked together to achieve a goal together. But where were all the others? He had not seen Farkas, or Tiberius working like him. He would have thought both of them would have some sense, even if the others didn't.

Slightly annoyed at the fact that nobody was working like him for the winter. The sun-touched male sent his patron a prayer that winter would not be so cold. But as he was somewhere in between, I pray that you will not loose your reign in the cold and harsh winds of winter. A small woof got his attention. What is it?

He padded closer, not liking the fact that it was sounded so close to the borders and emerged from where he was.A stranger female, with sapphire blue eyes and a autumn pelt was there. And Crëyr had beaten him there. Hearing her question, he padded foward until he was level with her. "Salve Crëyr. Same thought to come here?

Turning to the stranger, he gave a sniff before saying, "I assume you want to join? Quite disdainfully, he realised his tone was of. But then again, hadn't he just rant about wolves not working and now some wolf just turn up, probably here for the shelter that Noctisardor Bypass could give?

Messages In This Thread
Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 10, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 12, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Shadow - November 17, 2014, 04:25 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - December 21, 2014, 09:02 AM