Is it Necessary?
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Even though he slammed onto the ground he still had the reflex to quickly return onto his paws. The female had decided to give him the time he needed to regain focus. Slamming his head on the solid ground hurt alot more than the female's bite. In his mind he kept telling himself it was nothing but being dazed didn't allow him to do much but that.

She had asked him if he was ready to surrender, he responded instantly while looking directly into her eyes. "Ne.." but stopped due to a sudden realisation of what he was doing. This was not home, this was a different culture where females are the boss. And he just fight with one believing it was some kind of spar. This made it not good in anyway. He needed to find a way to be forgiven for his stupidity. The only way he could think of was just giving her what she wanted.

He kneeled before her. "Please forgive my actions, I have forgotten the way it works around here. If there is anyway for me to right my wrong I will do it" Deep inside he was still refusing to surrender but he knew he was in trouble if he didn't. His tail was only lowered but didn't really show signs of submission. He wanted to continue fighting but it was far from a good choice. Perhaps he should try dealing with what started the problem. "You can keep this spot at the cliffs edge, I won't challenge you for it anymore." He said with his head bowed down.
Messages In This Thread
Is it Necessary? - by Nishu Inte - October 31, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Aella - November 02, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Nishu Inte - November 03, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Aella - November 04, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Nishu Inte - November 04, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Aella - November 05, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Nishu Inte - November 05, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Aella - November 06, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Nishu Inte - November 07, 2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Aella - November 09, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Is it Necessary? - by Nishu Inte - November 10, 2014, 01:01 PM