Felltree Marsh The blackness, the darkness forever
Loner
6 Posts
Ooc — xDoglate
"Well, you can have your birds." Ram's eyes remained on the stranger. "I much prefer red blood." Not like he was optimistic about catching anything worth-while out here alone, but the stranger didn't need to know that. Of course, flaunting a skill of catching avian prey did not make much of an impression on Ram. If that's what this male intended to do, Ram would look for a different opportunity. He was always cautious of becoming pawn to someone else's ideas and was not the playful type. Friendly banter was not even a thing in Ram's communication. 

However, remaining alone calls for meager snacks, and this large male was perhaps a little desperate for a proper meal. His larger size demanded it. Maybe he could sacrifice his discomfort with others a little to see where cooperation could take him. ...Cooperation. The brute turned his head but swiveled an ear and rolled an eye to the side so as to not let his guard down from the unfamiliar individual.

"So you're knowledgeable of these parts...?" Ram offered a break from his side eye and glanced away. "Maybe your size could sustain itself off feathers better than mine," retorted as if there was a great difference between them. While he had loosened his challenging glare for just a moment, it was replaced with challenging words. Then he swiveled his head and returned his gaze back again to the other's "but I need substance to my prey." Then again, he relieved eye contact and padded off a few steps, coming to a halt to wait for the stranger's response to his mild goading. The rusty male glassed the distant tree line and then slowly returned his gaze inquisitively to the other, peering back at him somewhat over his own shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
The blackness, the darkness forever - by Tybault - June 25, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: The blackness, the darkness forever - by Tybault - June 27, 2024, 08:00 AM
RE: The blackness, the darkness forever - by Tybault - June 28, 2024, 10:47 PM
RE: The blackness, the darkness forever - by Ram Ferious - June 29, 2024, 05:44 PM