Stone Circle I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Lambda
55 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Away
All Welcome 
Been interested in Kvarsheim for sometime now. Yuki's gonna stay a loner until I throw her somewhere but I still wanted to create a dumb excuse for her to meet this pack anyways LOL. She's a few feet away from the pack boarders. I welcome any and all interaction -- positive or negative ^-^

A doe.

Large and imposing, even without the threat of a buck's crown. The young snowbird watched it's movements from a safe distance, observing how it grazed against the grass, seemingly oblivious to her presence. She could never catch prey that large in her life -- maybe with Ashkova, but it be better for both of them not to trifle with an animal twice their size.

Large, black marble eyes met her glacial stare -- the deer had spotted her and hauled to the nearest exit. Yuki's head popped out of the bush she'd been hiding in -- though not trying to hunt the creature, her pursuit still remained. With the promise that she might even lead her to a herd.

Though her path stopped; more accurately, halted when a cluster of scents suddenly slapped her in the face. So Yuki could only watch the cervid make a dash between the opening of large stones -- which circled around eachother like a giant ring.

These...were the boarders of a pack?
[Image: 85512331_sBCUc47O1EZtqNO.png]
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone? - by Yukimi - July 14, 2024, 11:36 AM
RE: I sometimes have wondered, where you've gone? - by Yukimi - September 05, 2024, 04:17 PM