Duskfire Glacier I wanted the world till my whole world stopped
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Before Danica slithered into the den, the child pulled her extremities closer to her, tucking each paw underneath her belly and wrapping her tail over her toes. With Danica's entrance she felt a wave of self-coniousness and exhaustion wash over her coled body. She didn't want to be seen as the child with no family -- even if that was all she was now -- she wished she could wipe away that expression of pity off everyone's face.

She was broken, but she didn't want to be treated as such.
With her eyes following the female's movements, and her ears pinned to her skull she chuffed gently, her hazel eyes inviting Danica to come closer. Arabella and her were all she had left in the Glacier -- no, in the universe.

Danica approached cautiously, giving the girl a gentle invitation and the offer of company. Maera lifted her snout of the floor, she had no energy to move, nor she wanted to, but having another's warmth and feeling another's heartbeat was an offer she couldn't turn down.

"Here?" she asked softly, moving her head to glance around the empty den that had once held her whole world.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanted the world till my whole world stopped - by Maera - November 12, 2014, 11:58 AM