Otter Creek Dark souls stir inside me
Of ice and fire I have been made. Of ice and fire I will be saved.
32 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The woman eyed him remarkably, speaking to him in a voice drowned in voluptuous tones. Returning her focus, expression obviously resistant to her, he countered: "Well hello to you too, madam." He paused, thinking of the right words. "I seek to know which ocean we are nearest to. If you have any idea, pray tell. If not... I'd best not disturb you," he said in his Russian-American accent, acknowledging the fact the raven probably had other things on her mind.

Dijax knew the waters of his planet well. Perhaps he could share some of his knowledge with the English speaking wolves that roamed this land. He knew which oceans, seas and channels were where, however the crust that separated them were completely unfamiliar to him. That would indeed be useful, and he doted on one day recognizing them.

He turned his gaze briskly toward the narrow stream and back, unable to see his full reflection on the water. The charcoaled male had taken care of himself; cuts fading away, energy returning to him with a new power, full stomach... He was lucky to have even escaped from the monsters Mordecai seemed to know about.
Messages In This Thread
Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 04, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 07, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 08, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 12, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 12, 2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 13, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 14, 2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 19, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 24, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 28, 2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 28, 2014, 10:12 PM