Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
For @Scimitar if you have time. :)

Her encounter with Falwasi had been an unpleasant one, and something she'd come to expect from wolves of the Creek that Shadow had irritated in one way or another. She understood their frustration with him, and even with her for her former bond with him... but Paarthurnax couldn't help but feel that she was being treated unfairly. Two established Swiftcurrent followers had approached her as though she was wearing a massive "come at me" target on her forehead, and naturally she took it personally, and so when she departed the earthy Iota's company she made to actively seek the company of her Alpha.

There was much to tell him, primarily of the visit she had received through the night from her former mate. Most of all she just needed someone, someone to lean on, and she could think of no wolf more suitable for the role than the one who'd always been willing to support her, no matter what. She only hoped that he was still willing to be the rock she yearned for, though nervousness quickened her heart.

The sky was navy, swathed in pastel shades of pink and orange, and Paarthurnax paused on the outskirts of a small clearing atop a hill that looked out over the territory's namesake. She gazed over the land for a short while before, canting her muzzle heavenward, sent forth a song that requested a private audience with her leader.
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM