Kintla Flatlands Now and at the hour of our death, amen
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I couldn't resist

Blue had heard the screech and had run from her den, anxious and afraid. The fleeting thought going through her head that if she were to have children this was not a good start to it, with all the stress. Regardless she ran as fast as she could to make it to her neice, because she was certain the screech had been hers. She arrived to find Pura and Junior sopping wet and shivering.

Oh Junior, you'll be lucky not to catch your death of cold. She drew closer and frantically began to use her paws to rub across the girls back and body, trying hard to dry her off. The cool air mixed with the fever could very well be a death wish, and Blue was determined not to let that happen. She had already lost Atticus she would not lose Junior, she wouldn't. She just worked tirelessly to make sure she was warm and dry, as best she could. As soon as she could move her she would.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 12, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 12, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 13, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 13, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 19, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 20, 2014, 02:30 PM