Here in my garden of shadows...
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Bane didn't enjoy being talked to like that, he was just too hot headed to let it happen. So as soon as the tiny female opened her mouth with her boldness and her careless attitude, she had, indeed, got on MoonBane's nerves, and that would probably end pretty bad.

Black nostrils flared with anger, steaming out the burn in his chest that soon turned into a deep growl. Careful, child. Blackfeather Woods isn't a pack to be messing with. And I think you're smart enough to know that borders are to respected, or the consequences wont be pretty for you. the man growled flashing his fangs. I was considering the possibility of offering you a place in our ranks, but right now that thought is fading into an image of a pack-less girl slowly freezing to death. the doppelganger said with an devilish smirk that reflected his real self, the bloodthirsty and merciless MoonBane. He knew the girl wouldn't stand a chance alone during the winter, he was a winter man himself, and he knew that this one in particular was going to be one of the most deadly in decades. The loner needed a pack, at least just to pass the winter, or she would face death.

Messages In This Thread
Here in my garden of shadows... - by Runt - November 08, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Here in my garden of shadows... - by Bane - November 11, 2014, 07:30 AM
RE: Here in my garden of shadows... - by Runt - November 11, 2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Here in my garden of shadows... - by Bane - November 12, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Here in my garden of shadows... - by Runt - November 13, 2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Here in my garden of shadows... - by Bane - November 14, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Here in my garden of shadows... - by Runt - November 14, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Here in my garden of shadows... - by Bane - December 03, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Here in my garden of shadows... - by Runt - December 03, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Here in my garden of shadows... - by Bane - December 11, 2014, 08:11 PM