Kintla Flatlands Now and at the hour of our death, amen
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow continued her vigorous rubbing though it was hard she did it regardless. She sniffed at Junior's legs to make sure they were okay, all her herbal remedy was wiped clean, but at least they weren't any worse than they had been. Though she would have to keep a close eye on the bite marks that marred them now. She knew that Pura would not have hurt Junior unpurpose, he must of been trying to stop her from jumping in the river.

Blue Willow didn't pay too much attention to the nickname, though it did warm her heart pretty nicely. She licked her charge's face and spoke softly That's right you aren't going to die. I won't let you Junior. I may have failed your uncle, but I won't fail you. Now can you walk? Blue studied her with gentle eyes.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 12, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 12, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 13, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 13, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Blue Willow - November 19, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Now and at the hour of our death, amen - by Junior - November 20, 2014, 02:30 PM