Noctisardor Bypass Let my voice join in yours [IC joining]
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
She watched the female, her expression kept neutral, as her ears begun to fold until they were fully pressed down on her head, her position dropping into a deeper one of submission. Crëyr's irritation begun to slowly seep away as she thought of herself back in another place, another time. Wales. When she was one. Her father, his answers short and curt.

The petite Welsh girl nodded at the sun-pelted female. "Yours is not ignorance," She said, her tone low. "It simply is... your judgement of place and time."

Flash nodded to what she had said earlier, which was a suggestion to call for the Alpha. With a slight touch of reluctance and worry for the Ashen Alpha, she lifted her silver crown and released a song from her throat, one that requested for Shadow.

After she was sure he'd heard her, she closed her mouth and swallowed. His words were still clear in her mind, occasionally echoing over and over again in her head when she was sure she was close to falling asleep. Occasionally the little voice in her head would switch to another sentence— the compliment Shadow had given her, the first she'd ever really received, still prominent in her brain.

Crëyr kept her ears listening attentively to what Flash and the girl were saying, which was the usual procedure— The Bypass wolf questioning the candidate, the wolf answering their inquiries.

A healer. Apparently this wolfess was a healer, which was a position the Bypass had begun to seek for— as their healer had left.
Messages In This Thread
Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 10, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - November 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Mina - November 12, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Shadow - November 17, 2014, 04:25 AM
RE: Let my voice join in yours [IC joining] - by Flash - December 21, 2014, 09:02 AM