Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A few days had passed with Paarthurnax settled once more in to their land – the cinnamon male had scouted the edges of his borders tenfold with the concern that Shadow or one of his comrades would come from her, but thus far, no scent of the previous Creek member had come upon his borders. He had also warned Dovev of the possibilities of the male’s presence, as well as Galileo.. but the others, he had not notified. He was hoping Kaskara would be back from her trip soon, so he could call a pack meeting and discuss potential action plans at that point.

That, and he was certain the desert beauty needed the dust in her life to settle, if only for a few nights.

He was surprised when she called for him for this certain reason alone, and giving his thick pelt a shake, the Frostfur pulled away from the pack borders, his pace swift as he moved in the direction of her song. She was outlined by the setting sun – brilliant crimsons and golds settled upon ivory as the sun began its descent behind the hilltop she firmly stood. As he loped up, his bright eyes regarded her solemnly, questioningly. “Evening,” he offered as he closed the distance between them, opting to halt a respectful distance away from the pack’s previous healer.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM