Redhawk Caldera We will ride the gathering storm
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Blue Willow should be Alpha. She wouldn't do this. Does she know you're here to tell me this?" Without giving Dante a chance to respond to that, he demanded, "What I'd like to know is how a sisterhood would harm anyone? Again, I'm asking you to explain your decision, Dante. If you can't do that, if you can't discuss this with me, then why should I honor your request? What happens if I don't? Do you really intend to keep me from my sick daughter?" he repeated, though his tone was more like, Do you really think you can keep me from her? "My other kids? My best friend? My former lover? My sister?"

Once again, the other male looked him in the eye. Peregrine responded with a warning growl, though he didn't make a move toward Dante. He wanted to put him in his place, yet that would be counter-intuitive. This entire argument was counterproductive. They were meant to be allies but it was entirely possible that Dante's one-sided decision had already begun to undo the groundwork.
Messages In This Thread
We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:28 PM