Redhawk Caldera We will ride the gathering storm
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He's an angry baboon's ass... but he's not that angry... yet?! :P

The idea that Blue Willow would let Dante make this inexplicable decision was so ludicrous to Peregrine that he refused to accept it at face value. She had visited the caldera peaceably several times and he'd come to the plateau's borders a time or two as well. There had been no issues on either end. So where was Dante's decision coming from?

"All of this is based on Junior's wishes?" Peregrine asked, genuine confusion contorting his features. That made no sense but, then, what was the actual explanation? Dante still hadn't answered any of his questions. The swarthy Alpha male was already agitated, now he was getting violently frustrated.

"You have yet to answer to my request for an explanation. Other than my kids, I get along with everyone of import at the plateau. And I've expressed no qualms about your subordinates visiting me here. Even Fox hasn't. So where the fuck is this coming from, Dante?"
Messages In This Thread
We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:28 PM