Moonspear ^_____________^
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Not to me, Pie insisted, never to me. I think you’re great company, Kinusi, the adolescent said earnestly. I know I haven’t spent a ton of time with you but I don’t need to to know that.

She felt a little cheerier—a bit more like her old self—as she looked fondly to the younger girl. Kinusi may have only come here to “pester” her, yet she’d already raised Tiuttuk’s spirits a great deal. Although she was still worn out from today’s efforts, the babe’s words put a lively spark in her yellow eyes.

I thought you said you weren’t hungry, she pointed out with a laugh, but if you wanna show me some of these spots for future reference… Pie added with a playful smirk.

Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Messages In This Thread
^_____________^ - by Treepie - September 30, 2024, 04:06 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 01, 2024, 08:18 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 01, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 01, 2024, 06:40 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 02, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 02, 2024, 11:40 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 02, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 03, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 06, 2024, 08:26 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 08, 2024, 01:46 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 10, 2024, 03:09 PM