Redhawk Caldera I thought of just your face, relaxed and floated into space
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine shook his head. "I don't think Dante's capable of that kind of treachery, though I'm not sure about him anymore. I know Blue Willow wouldn't stand for that, though. She might have stepped aside for the world's hugest douche bag but I still trust her. She'll make sure Finley's better, then sent back to us." He paused and took a breath. "If she fails to come back to us good as new, I will go there personally and kill the wolf or wolves responsible for any harm-doing." That was a lot easier said than done but Dante had drawn the lines in the sand for both of them and shoved Peregrine firmly onto the caldera's side.

"I just don't understand, Fox," he continued, his voice less angry now and more hurt. "I know that leaving upset a bunch of them but I was already back on good terms with everybody except my girls. And I was going to give that time, then make it right too. Why did Dante do this? What harm would an alliance have done? What good comes out of ostracizing the caldera and the plateau? Seriously, fuck that guy."