Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
'Chewy Screwy' sounds like the name of a breakfast cereal for robots.

Despite Peregrine's sour mood, Ashton's remark caused the corner of his lip to twitch. "I don't think you know me very well yet." He paused when the golden wolf pointed out his temperament. "Let's fix that, why don't we?" he proposed, referring back to his first statement rather than to his mood, though it worked either way. He motioned for Ashton to walk with him.

"I don't know how much you know about the plateau but I was the leader there for nearly a year. When Fox and I left to make our own way here at the caldera, I upset some of the members there. Nonetheless, I offered to consider our packs sister packs. Everything settled down between us and seemed hunky dory to me. But the new Alpha, Dante, came by yesterday to tell me he won't consider us allies. He made it pretty clear we're enemies, actually. My nearly-grown kids live there; my sister lives there; my best friend and my former lover live there. So you can probably guess why I'm not in the best mood."

Peregrine trailed off there, letting his companion get a word in edgewise. He wondered if he had piqued Ashton's curiosity by mentioning a former lover. Once upon a time, the Redleaf-DiSarinno had been closeted but he had long since come out as not only bisexual but also polyamorous. He hadn't been either in practice lately and had never considered taking another lover in Lasher's place. He pondered the idea for a moment, then dismissed it fairly readily. He was about to be a father again; there was no time for superfluous romancing.
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM