Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ashton's strange manner of speaking amused the Alpha, even now, in one of his darkest hours. He glanced sideways at his fellow, shooting him an appreciative look, though his mouth set into a grime line when he shook his head.

"That's the thing: he didn't give a good reason... or any reason," the Alpha replied. "But there's nothing to be done," he admitted in the next breath, a truth which he resented but acknowledged. "If I attempt to defy Dante's decision, it'll just cause problems for both packs and I don't want that. Fox and I came here to make a home and raise our family, not hell."

Peregrine's tongue darted out to wet dry lips. "The good news is that not being able to fraternize with them means I will have more time and energy to focus on you guys." He managed a wan smile. "I want to get to know everyone a bit better. I already know you're an interesting dude but... tell me some more about yourself. Like, what is your vision for your future here at the caldera? And is there anything I can do to help see it through?"
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM