The Heartwood blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Quote: it's perfectly fine, if I can survive Shadow and Ragnar, you're just peachy. W_^V

Ashton felt the air heat as the russet twisted himself, coilin and snarlin and throwin his temper in the faces of him and a babe who could have been the prodigy of Mother Natures Nocturnal Face. She had a grace about her, in truth, it shook him a bit. The yellow teen coulda swore it was nothin but shadows behind him. She came as if she had been there the whole time.
Ehe..

Attention back to the dude.
He was really pissed wasn't he?

"Ok, homie bolonie ponie, chillax. I'm not the type to try a fight, unless it's for food, and even so,...I'm pretty positive fish don't have fur, snarl, and throw fits. Not here to fight, man."

As Ash spoke, his eyes observed his target, a hurt fellow lupine. A potential patient. His mind drifted back to the training he received from his nana, the pack sage, and he pieced pieces of the wolfs actions together.
The patient had signs of aggression,(obviously, like he almost could feel the spittle on his face, c'mon now Ash),but the behavior didn't belong to one who succumbed to The Curse..rabies. Especially with the sign of remaining intelligence in his orbs, and his posture one of defense, not attack, this brute was still sane.
The tinge of blood and sickness that arrived in the wind held his scent, showing h had a sickness, but a minor and easily fixable one. Just infection. A little gash that needed treatment, or else, it could turn a whole sailin ship of 'happy' to capsize.
Dead.

His foresty irises readjusted back to the present, and he turned to the spy/assassin/dark/pregnate?/ mom?/ idefkok babe, the lovely shadow woman who magically came together from seemingly air, and asked a bit warily,

"Hey, sweets, names Ashton. Soon to be Doctor of RedHawk Caldera. Are you more of a Doctor or a Nurse sorta babe? Cause this dude may as we'll be spellin his name on a death warrant without any help, and I might not be able to do this alone."

The sun plaited hippie had no reason to hesitant wen it came from asking for help. He had no pride to protect. It's either 'ask and get an answer' or 'dont be involved'.
Too late for option 2, isn't it, Ash?
Messages In This Thread
blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Kadezj - November 14, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Meldresi - November 14, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Kadezj - November 15, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Meldresi - November 16, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Kadezj - November 18, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Ashton - November 19, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Meldresi - November 19, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Kadezj - November 24, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: blood of the wolf and heart of the lamb - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 09:52 AM