The Heartwood cut to the chase
52 Posts
Ooc — Java
omg yessss i love how ridiculous ashton is

There was next to no sound of any consequence around her. Whatever she had been pursuing, it had escaped, leaving her alone and frustrated. Basilie turned to get a look at her shoulder - and she managed a brief side-eye glance before noticing movement again. The stranger approached her without much care; he was quick, and his speed was what made her nervous. Even though the words spoken by the stranger appeared relaxed, Basilie could not take any chances - she was injured after all, and in her weakened state she could be a target.

Need any help? The stranger's voice chimed. Basilie wasn't accustomed to this behavior. So far she'd encountered a myriad of aggressors, but only one friendly face - the silver woman, Osprey. As an act of caution Basilie wheeled around and inspected him, taking small breaths of the air around him but... Finding no identifying scents. He smelled woody, and held many wolf scents upon himself which implied pack.

I don't. She responded. With the refusal she turned as if to depart, but the action wrenched her shoulder in a way that made her wince and stumble; clearly she was lying, but at the same time she did not want any help. Especially from a foreigner. Well... Maybe I do.
Messages In This Thread
cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:35 PM