The Heartwood cut to the chase
52 Posts
Ooc — Java
She didn't know what he was saying, and wasn't about to ask for a repeat to clarify; so as the boy continued to talk her ear off, Basilie grew impatient. He seemed to want her to go with him to a place called the caldera - and she assumed this was his pack. If it meant he'd shut his mouth, then sure.

Good place, good food, good family. If anything, relaxing is the most common thing there, and drama isn't common at a spot like that. From my experience with em, they're as good as it gets.

Alright, alright, I'll go!

--better chance of survival away from random dudes and fights with those random dudes, or dudettes, whichever, but ya got me to rad up that rip for ya.

I said I'd go! She turned and attempted to snap at him, to make him listen instead of rant and rave about his glorious little caldera place. Her teeth caught the light, but it was a very quick moment, for she was gritting her teeth in the next one - a wave of pain radiating from her shoulder. If it stops your talking I'll go with you - but I tell you now, I will not be staying long.

She had to find Hadrian. There was no time to be making nice with the locals.
Messages In This Thread
cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: cut to the chase - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 05:35 PM