Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Have I mentioned yet that I find your writing style delightful? :)

Peregrine appreciated Ashton's sentiment, though he wasn't sure he could hope for the same thing. Dante was responsible for several of his loved ones now and if he failed, he failed them. He could drive the pack into destruction, especially this time of year. That wasn't what Peregrine wanted.

The golden wolf's declaration effectively distracted him. Peregrine naturally thought of Blue Willow. Obviously, he would hold Ashton against the standards she'd set and, truthfully, he doubted whether Ashton could be a better Healer. But maybe he was wrong. He hoped he was, actually. It would be awesome if Ashton proved a more capable medic than Peregrine's best friend (former best friend?).

"I already knew that," the Alpha male said with a lopsided grin. "So I know your career aspirations. What about your personal life? Do you hope to land a mate? Start a family? That sort of thing?"
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 16, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM