Redhawk Caldera That Butt, Though.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Thank ya, beautiful. Food's always a chill thing to have. ", he gratefully accepted the gift, his words enthusiastic. Taking it, the soft little bundle of fur, he placed the scrumdidiliuptious meal behind his den entrance.He knew he didn't have an appetite infront of friends at the current moment, and decided that scarfing the adorable miniscule rodent down like a savage would probably be best for a solitary audience.

Turning to the agouti, the hippie exclaimed happily to his fellow Hawk,

"Of course the doc's office is open! While breath stays in meh lungs, and a heart beats in meh chest, there's gonna be a pharmacy goin on with this den, right here."

A comical nod affirmed the sentence, and kind orbs looked upon both lupines.
First with the Alphess , he remarked,

"That scab of yours is gonna leave a hardcore scar, Fox. If you want, I got a lotion mixture that'll melt the scab away, and give the skin cells an improvement of blending the scar tissue with the undamaged tissue, and it'll replace fur on that pretty and fiesty muzzle of yours. Even so, the lotion tastes like shit, but lucky for ya, I just collected some spearmint today, fresh from the north west tundra, so it'll give you a good minty and refreshing taste. Not only that, the stuff drys on in a matter of an hour, so no need to worry about accidentally smearin it all over ya face if you decide to sleep."

Then, Ashton took a walk around of Elwood, taking in the time damage done to his hind leg.
Within seconds, he had a report.

"Well, El, your leg might need a smidge more work done, and from the look of excess white blood cells clouding the wound, seems as though you got a touch of infantile infection in there. No arteries were chopped by that mean ol' puss that day, or else you coulda bled a hellovalot more than what you had. Ya got luck on your side, dude. I got quite a nice batch of milkweed left over from the summer, and a bowl of seawater. Its gonna take a bit of antiseptics to get it together, butI gotcha, if ya want the op done, bro."

A light shoulder bump was offered to the male comrade, and Ash took his stance back infront of the den entrance, looking between the two packmates of the Caldera.
Messages In This Thread
That Butt, Though. - by Ashton - November 13, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: That Butt, Though. - by RIP Fox - November 15, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: That Butt, Though. - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: That Butt, Though. - by Elwood - November 16, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: That Butt, Though. - by RIP Fox - November 16, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: That Butt, Though. - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: That Butt, Though. - by Elwood - November 17, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: That Butt, Though. - by RIP Fox - November 17, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: That Butt, Though. - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: That Butt, Though. - by Elwood - November 17, 2014, 08:47 PM