Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ashton pointed out that it was usually against policy, so to speak, for anyone besides the Alphas to breed. Peregrine pondered this. He supposed the first year, he and Fox might reserve that right to themselves, while the pack was still new and relatively small. In future years, though, he wouldn't be opposed to allowing others to breed, provided they were ranked and loyal. As it stood, there were no other mated pairs, so it probably wasn't even a question until next year anyhow.

"That sort of thing is up to the Alphas' discretion. If we had the resources, I would at least entertain the notion," Peregrine said. "You're probably right that Fox may have stricter views than I do, though." His tail flicked. They would have to discuss it sometime, though there was plenty of time for that.

"There's nothing wrong with that at all," he added when Ashton declared himself a follower rather than a leader. "I was a follower myself for years. I never even considered becoming a leader, much less an Alpha, until fate essentially threw me a series of curve balls...

I was exiled from my birth pack when my brother rose to power,"
he explained, wanting to share more about himself as well as get to know his subordinate, "and that's when I came here to Teekon Wilds. I joined the plateau without a single aspiration in sight. I just needed a new home. Then I met Hawkeye and we had what could only be called a whirlwind romance. She made me Alpha and soon fell pregnant. She stepped down after the pups were born, then our relationship hit the rocks. Then I got together with Fox and I think you know the rest of the story."
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 17, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM