Redhawk Caldera She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining]
52 Posts
Ooc — Java
Exit and fade here, maybe? I'll imply Ashton led her somewhere and then instructed her towards NB when I get a thread up there. :)

The conversation stagnated when the red wolf spoke, but then she departed - leaving Basilie in the company of Ashton, and once more alone. She was tired and ultimately disinterested in what he had to say. Finding Hadrian was of utmost importance, and yet at the same time, Basilie wasn't eager to stumble upon him in her current state. She wanted to be strong and defiant upon his borders, not feeble, and definitely not needy.

Ya would happen to be related to some Romans who stay in Teekon, would you, sweets? Ash queried, breaking her out of her thoughts; she just sighed softly, evidently tired from the travel between two points and the refusal of his leader, and muttered, I do not know what Teekon is. To the remark about being Roman, she left only silence, and followed after him with the last of her determination.
Messages In This Thread
She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by Ashton - November 16, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by RIP Basilie - November 16, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by RIP Fox - November 16, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by RIP Basilie - November 17, 2014, 03:25 AM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by RIP Fox - November 17, 2014, 08:18 AM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by RIP Basilie - November 17, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by RIP Fox - November 17, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by RIP Basilie - November 18, 2014, 01:51 AM
RE: She Deceives, He's Naïve. [iC Joining] - by Ashton - November 18, 2014, 08:18 AM