Redhawk Caldera [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The Alpha listened, finding no fault in Theseus's answer, save for one giant red flag. Here was an experienced and successful warrior who claimed also to be adept at hunting, counseling, healing and ambassadorship. Of course, all that remained to be proven, but Peregrine knew a lucky catch when he saw one. If only Theseus hadn't said those six damning words...

"What exactly do you mean when you say 'I am not a good man'? We definitely have room for someone who boasts so many skills but... we are a pack founded on one very important constitution: pups. My mate and I only want the best of the best around our offspring. It's not just about talents; it's about trust. How can I trust someone who admits he's not good? Around my children...?"

Peregrine tipped his head and frowned thoughtfully. He wanted Theseus in his ranks. He wanted to see what he was capable of because it was one thing to talk the talk and another to walk the walk. It would be a shame to have to turn him away, yet Peregrine would do everything he must to keep his unborn children safe and happy. They were the reason they were here, after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 18, 2014, 10:25 AM