Redhawk Caldera [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine had to admit that the guy did a great job of backpedaling and smoothing over his previous words. The Alpha was sold. The great thing about accepting members was that their membership wasn't unconditional. If at any point Peregrine changed his mind and deemed Theseus untrustworthy, he could just punt him out on his ass. He reminded himself of that now and it put him at ease, though he hoped for the best: that Theseus would prove not only trustworthy but also invaluable.

"All right, Theseus. You'll start as the pack's Iota. Prove yourself and you will move higher," Peregrine said. "Welcome to Redhawk Caldera. I'll let Ashton give you the grand tour. Make yourself at home and get involved. Feel free to seek out myself or my mate, Fox, if you have any questions or concerns for the leadership." He was pretty sure that was all he wanted to say.

Without further adieu, Peregrine bobbed his head to both males, then turned and glided back up the mountain to resume his interrupted tryst with his fiery queen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [j] set honour in one eye and death in the other - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2014, 11:11 AM