Redhawk Caldera quickness is the essence of war
38 Posts
Ooc — Will
@Ashton :) Slight powerplay, I can edit it if you mind.

Getting accepted into this pack was as easy as catching a rabbit, perhaps it had been a bit of a chase but in the end, it fell limp in his jaws. But the Alphas need not worry, he was loyal to those who deserve it and even if they didn't, he would not betray them. And when it was time to travel again, they did not need to fear him for he would not betray their secrets, for he believed that if one wanted to win a war, they needed to fight the battles themselves. The Caldera had him for now, but they would not have him forever, Theseus did not plan on staying until the last of his days on a single piece of land. No, adventure and war was in his blood, and he sought it out eagerly.

Hujiang lifted his head and shook himself, fierce aqua eyes drifting over Ashton, a smile on his lips. "Ashton," he grinned, testing the word out. "Well I got the pass, I think you're supposed to take me around these lands now so I can cause as much trouble as I want to to myself." The Chinese did not plan on injuring himself yet, so early in his membership with this pack, but he did plan on doing his usual reckless activities. What was life without the thrill of a chase?
Messages In This Thread
quickness is the essence of war - by Theseus - November 19, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Ashton - December 08, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Theseus - December 27, 2014, 01:22 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Ashton - January 05, 2015, 02:01 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Theseus - January 08, 2015, 05:26 AM
RE: quickness is the essence of war - by Ashton - January 13, 2015, 02:26 AM