Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
As the words slipped past her lips, Scimitar felt the beginning of a raw headache preen at him, taunting him. Had he fingers and hands, the male would have massaged his temples and taken to silence, considering what action would be appropriate in this matter. There was no way in hell Shadow would be allowed on these lands -- not only had he burned the bridges with his previous pack mates, his tauntings and ego had even managed to put a sour taste in the new members of the pack. If anything, the asshole was consistant.

"I'll be frank," he began, not willing to beat around the bush. As awkward as the air remained between the two, he still desired nothing more than to call the desert beauty his friend. "Shadow's a hated man even by our new members. He sought a few of them out and tried to weasle ill thoughts of our pack in their mind. He's not welcome in these lands." He allowed a small pause between them, his bright eyes studying her, aching to know how much she must hurt with everything that had come to pass now. "What is it you want, Paar?"
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM