Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She hated this. All of it. Not only had Paar brought Swiftcurrent Creek into the impossible situation she'd created with Shadow, but soon she would bring children into the equation as well. The crimson sandflower dreaded to think what reaction they might spur from her pack-mates who did not yet know of her pregnancy. She did, after all, carry the offspring of their enemy.

Emotion caused her throat to tighten when her aqua-eyed companion spoke up, and although Shadow's mischief was news to her, Paarthurnax was far from surprised. It had been a harsh realisation to her, now knowing that her former mate had slunk off to try and rouse ill feelings among Swiftcurrent's ranks. She had not been blind to Shadow's cruel ways - instead, she looked beyond them and instead focused on what little good he had in him. With her, he had not been a bad wolf. It was with others that he so actively sought to cause issue.

"I was not aware of his actions against the Creek wolves," she answered, velvet ears tilting back solemnly; "but I understand that he is not welcome here, and rightly so. If I had things my way, I'd cut all ties with him completely. But..." Paarthurnax exhaled softly, and her dim copper gaze averted to look down at her paws with defeat before she glanced briefly over a slim shoulder toward the gentle curve of her flank. "I want them to be happy. I want nothing more to live in peace - all of us." She blinked back threatening tears, and lifted her gaze to look once more upon the cinnamon features of her friend. "He begged me to talk to you about visiting, to see the pups. It is not my place to ask such things of you, Scimitar, when you have already done so much for me already. But he is still lingering somewhere near the Easternmost border, as he intends to seek audience with you in the days to come."
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 23, 2014, 03:59 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM