Blacktail Deer Plateau It's with sadness I greet the day
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante listened quietly as she spoke, ears tipping back as he heard it was Peregrine who had upset her. There seemed to be a lot of hurt going both ways now. He wasn't sure how he felt about Blue Willow telling Peregrine about Junior. If the girl found out then she may not trust any of them again, and if she felt that she couldn't talk to them about such things the results could be terrible. However, another small part of him was glad that the father knew why he had done what he did. It made him more sure that Peregrine would respect his decision and follow through on it.

"He probably just needs some time as well. Imagine hearif such news, of course an extreme reaction would be his first response. Hopefully all of this shitty situation will blow over at some point." He didn't have much hope for it, but it was what he intently wished. "You have nothing to apologize to me for, though Junior... I hate to see her reaction to this development." He looked at her sympathetically. He had an idea that she felt terrible about the conversation as she wasn't the type to enjoy upsetting anyone. "Will you tell her?"
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - November 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - November 21, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - November 21, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - November 23, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - November 23, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - November 24, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - November 26, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - December 04, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - December 06, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - December 13, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - December 13, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - December 23, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - December 24, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Dante RIP - December 31, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: It's with sadness I greet the day - by Blue Willow - December 31, 2014, 12:13 PM