Blacktail Deer Plateau Yeah, my trap going techno
812 Posts
Ooc —
Junior appreciated that Dante would not just promote his mate, should that day come. Her father had done that. Junior hadn't thought much of it at the time because she had been so young. But it had started right around then: the ruination of her family as Fox took over everything, particularly her father, like some sort of horrible cancer...

"Yeah," the teenager said, then realized what Dante had asked and hastily added, "Wait, not instead of you, though. I think you two should be Alphas together, that's all. Then she'd still have plenty of time to dedicate to being a Healer," Junior opined, though even she would admit she didn't know much about how all that worked.

"How old do you have to be to be a leader?" the juvenile wondered next. She was just full of questions today, wasn't she? She had never aspired for leadership for herself—really, the thought had never really crossed her mind, even as the Alphas' daughter—but she was curious nonetheless. "And, like, what's the other criteria to be an Alpha or Beta?"
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 02, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - November 05, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 06, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - November 11, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - November 23, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - December 01, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Junior - December 02, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: Yeah, my trap going techno - by Dante RIP - December 09, 2014, 12:05 AM