Redhawk Caldera A song that will help you remember to forget
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
An agreement was given to thinking about it, along with a Fitz realisation that if Peregrine did go then, true, he would be abandoning the Caldera too. He hadn't thought of it that way, but thinking of approaching Junior was all that Fitz had expected and wanted.

The two wolves fell into silence, with neither of them making any approach to leave. Dutiful was always happy in Peregrine's company and he wasn't entirely sure that this situation was resolved. So for the next five minutes, all FitzDutiful did was think of potential ways to fix this.

It turned out, Peregrine was thinking of exactly the same thing. He asked a question and Fitz shook his head in a manner that wasn't denial, just unsure. "I don't know her, Perry," he said, "I can't say how she would respond. If you think that may work, I'm willing to go for you. I can maybe talk to her about it. In a different way to how a normal messenger would."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A song that will help you remember to forget - by FitzDutiful - November 25, 2014, 01:36 PM