The Sunspire it's only your imagination again.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer waited patiently as she walked through her logic for him to hear. It was sort of like she was on the right path, but in the end, she was really quite wrong. He gave a humble laugh, not certain exactly how to comment. He had never considered his physical attractiveness before, not really at least. He was certain at least that he had no right to be called "Hot Stuff" anyway.

"Getting closer.. I guess, but no," he replied, shaking his head with an embarrassed chuckle, "It's Summer." Hopefully by telling her his name, he'd avoid any further discussion of such awkward topics as being complimented, intended or not so.

The pair spent the afternoon conversing amiably before parting ways, Summer off to hunt and Mallaidh to continue collecting herbs for her pursuit of the healer trade.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
it's only your imagination again. - by Summer Ostrega - November 24, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: it's only your imagination again. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: it's only your imagination again. - by Summer Ostrega - November 24, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: it's only your imagination again. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: it's only your imagination again. - by Summer Ostrega - November 24, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: it's only your imagination again. - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: it's only your imagination again. - by Summer Ostrega - November 25, 2014, 06:26 PM