Ouroboros Spine snow white is doing dishes again.
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Hope you don't mind if I join :P

Mara had been sniffing around the spine for a while, still looking to meet some new friends. So far her efforts had been fruitless. That was until she heard a calling howl of a packmate she had yet to meet. The call was directed to their Alpha but Mara hoped the source of the howl wouldn't mind meeting someone new.

The silver eyed girl trotted towards the sound and soon found herself above the rest of the spine, an astonishing view surrounding her. She took a moment before speaking to just look around and admire the wild beauty of her new home.

When she was done staring she turned to the other wolf standing on the high cliff. It was she wolf she had never met before. She hoped that she wouldn't be disappointed by her arrival. She padded up to stand next to the she wolf, her storm grey eyes surveying their surroundings as she spoke.

"I hope you don't mind, me joining you. My name is Mara." she introduced herself to the tricolored she-wolf standing next to her.
Messages In This Thread
snow white is doing dishes again. - by Harlyn - November 25, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mara - November 25, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Harlyn - November 28, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mara - November 29, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mordecai - November 30, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Harlyn - December 03, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mara - December 17, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Harlyn - December 21, 2014, 09:52 PM