Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He listened, his stance relaxing only slightly, though the conversation was anything but. Her distress stirred his chest to ache – of all those he knew, Paarthurnax was the most undeserving of this kind of pain.. and while he had warned her before, she had been too young and in love to take heed the warning signs. Scimitar had envisioned her heartache before.. but never had he thought puppies were going to be added to the equation so soon.

“Do you think they’ll be happy with him playing a role in their lives?” It was a brisk question – one that he knew was controversial at best, and yet given the nature of the silver male they spoke about, Scimitar had a hard time seeing the male as a loving and doting father. In his eyes, Paarthurnax was once more offering him the benefit of the doubt.. would the Creek need to pick up the pieces then, too, when that delusion came crashing down?

“Why did he want to see me and not Bazi?” The question was spoken more quietly now – did Shadow know of Bazi’s disappearance.. and if so, who had informed him of the personal matters within the Creek? There was another pause as he withheld a sigh, feeling his shoulders sag slightly. What he would not give to have his sister home now.. another to discuss the matter with and gain insight to her thoughts. “What would you have me do, Paar?”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM