Ouroboros Spine snow white is doing dishes again.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
HI GAIZ! *gives cookies*

Harlyn had not been expecting another to join her who wasn't Mordecai. She turned to regard the woman with surprise, not remembering exactly when it was she'd called for anyone in the pack to join her. Hadn't she called specifically for Mordecai? She bit back the irritation on her tongue and merely gave the girl a smile and a soft shake of her head. "Of course not," she assured her--Mara, "How can I ever mind meeting one of my pack?"

The Cinderloch swallowed her disappointment and settled in to meet the girl, only for Mordecai's appearance to suddenly sweep away her attention. A pleased smile swept quickly across her muzzle at the sight of him, and she bowed her head with fallen ears in deference to him. "You know I can't help myself," she replied with a soft laugh, "I am just so enamored with our home. Mara, have you met Mordecai, our alpha?" It gave her pride to introduce them, if that was indeed what she was about to be able to do.
Messages In This Thread
snow white is doing dishes again. - by Harlyn - November 25, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mara - November 25, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Harlyn - November 28, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mara - November 29, 2014, 10:52 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mordecai - November 30, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Harlyn - December 03, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Mara - December 17, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: snow white is doing dishes again. - by Harlyn - December 21, 2014, 09:52 PM