Blacktail Deer Plateau [j] the night's watch
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I've tagged @Hawkeye. :)

He didn't even need to look at his brother to sense the chagrin and disgust; it veritably radiated off Crete. Peregrine ceased stalking back and forth and swung around to face his brother, his snout thrusting out to touch against the side of Crete's face. His tail, which hadn't wagged whatsoever in weeks, gave a little wave. Deep in his throat rumbled a crooning note of familiarity and affection. Although Peregrine was far from happy about these circumstances, he still loved his brother and didn't want Crete to feel even worse about the situation.

In any case, Crete evidently found Peregrine's foul mouth amusing. Peregrine smirked at his brother's obvious expression of pleasure, bumping his muzzle against the other male's shoulder now. He then turned and resumed his pacing, his mouth drooping into a frown as his thoughts momentarily overwhelmed him. It seemed impossible that he could hate Tyrannus any more than he already did, and yet Crete's presence here added an entirely new level of savagery to his loathing. Having Crete here also made Peregrine physically ache for Osprey.

"You know, if Tyrant the Anus kicked out you, me and Att, I bet Osprey will desert," he suddenly thought aloud, looking at Crete to see what he made of this exclamation. At first, he hadn't wanted Osprey to leave with him—there was no reason she should exile herself along with him—but now he wanted her to abandon their elder brother. "I bet she'll find her way here," he added in an excited hush, his ears and whiskers quivering. He just barely stifled an eager whine.

Telling himself not to get his hopes up, Peregrine licked his chops and moved to stand beside Crete, bumping his shoulder with his own in yet another display of fraternal affection. "I'll call the Alpha and get you accepted and shit. Her name's Hawkeye. She's all right. Oh, and your new home is called Black Deer Plateau," he said offhandedly, unaware of his slight mistake with the name as he threw back his swarthy head and bayed for Hawkeye to come see him at the borders.
Messages In This Thread
[j] the night's watch - by Crete - January 14, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 14, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Crete - January 14, 2014, 03:52 PM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 14, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Crete - January 14, 2014, 05:16 PM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 14, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Crete - January 14, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 14, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Crete - January 15, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 15, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: [j] the night's watch - by Hawkeye - January 15, 2014, 01:26 PM