Gyrfalcon's Keep let me share the reasons for your lecture for a change --
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
Autumn had ben wandering between the Coast, the Flatlands, and the Wilderness. She was spending more time to go around the Wilds so she could admire the geography, plant life, etc. The keep was well forested with several small creeks. Autumn was climbing the rocky slope. She'd been here before, since it was near Silvertip, where she had grown up. There had been several times when the gyrfalcons would tease tthem, but others when she, Vulpus and Storm had worked to take one down for dinner that night. Now she saw a shadowy figure on the mountain. It was of grey. But as she got closer, she realized it was canine, with a black head. Autumn recognized that odd coloring immediately. She stopped climbing. Her enemy, at least that was how Autumn thought of her, was looking at something. "Hello," She called out, waiting for the reaction.
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me share the reasons for your lecture for a change -- - by Autumn - November 29, 2014, 08:27 PM