Blacktail Deer Plateau Sunset lovin in a parking lot
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante nodded approvingly that she had done so already, for it was an important thing in his opinion. A wolf who did not know their territory could hardly be expected to defend it adequately. He was also pleasantly surprised that she had already met some of her packmates. Sometimes it took a while for a new member to get into the social aspect... He knew it had for him.

"Oh? And that went well?" He liked to know where they stood with one another. He trusted the pack to treat new wolves with kindness, but sometimes friction couldn't be avoided.

He wished he could spend more time shooting the breeze, but the borders wouldn't mark themselves and he feared letting them to too long. They had enough intruders to last the season, thank you very much. "Well, let me know if you need anything, and I am glad things are going well." With that he dismissed himself, heading off to continue his night briefly before turning in.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Dante RIP - October 01, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Amberr - November 03, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Dante RIP - November 03, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Amberr - November 04, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Dante RIP - November 11, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Amberr - November 22, 2014, 01:35 AM
RE: Sunset lovin in a parking lot - by Dante RIP - December 01, 2014, 09:36 AM