Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"But why do you hate her? Is it because of that one thing? Was there more?" Osprey asked, trying to understand, for there were a lot of blank spots in Perry's story - she knew very little either because of her own ignorance or because her brother hadn't told her everything. For a while now she had had this nagging feeling that things between her and Peregrine had changed. She could almost pinpoint the exact moment, when it had started - his exile and her reluctance to follow him. The very first time she had made a decision that didn't mirror his.

Then - months later - he had been different, yet almost the same. Yet each of them had begun a new life, had new responsibilities, independent choices made in life... She didn't reply, she walked in silence for a while, looking straight ahead and thinking. "Do you feel that too? That we are drifting apart?" she finally asked. Misunderstandings, arguments, accusations based on wrong reasons - it was surprising, how many things had come between them during these past months, when it was almost unthinkable a year ago.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - December 02, 2014, 12:22 PM