it's a wild love that i have
The Nightmare King
186 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Goin for the Warden. :D ◆

Slade had been around the territory for the second time now. The lustrous fur that seemed to be composed of thickly layered shadows, blew about him in an ominous manner that could have him appear almost phantom like. Like the dark king that he was.
The Nightmare looked about, as his patrol came to a bit more of an intresting turn. Another lupine was here. And not one he had recognized as a member of the BlackFeathers.
Someone who had a deal to strike with the devil, especially consider he could be mistaken for such, for his eyes had the very embers that could have been struck in the fierce furnaces of Hell, itself.

He assessed the position of the snow lupine, and decided the darkness before them, would be his entrance.
With that, the massive king pivoted, and made his way to the aboding darkness before the pale company. Stepping regally within view, he held his neck at an arched crescent, his cool yet volcanic irises piercing the air between the two.

"Description of your presence is necessary, in order to continue to live. Speak now, or never speak again."
Messages In This Thread
it's a wild love that i have - by Sidewinder - November 28, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Slade - December 02, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Sidewinder - December 17, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Slade - December 17, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Sidewinder - January 02, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: it's a wild love that i have - by Slade - January 07, 2015, 05:18 PM