Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He would have consoled her – he would have closed the distance between them, and embraced the fiery she-wolf in a moment he knew she truly needed from one friend to another. But the last touch he had given had crossed a line, and the regret that had flooded him for not only indicating such a demeanor to her, but also how uncomfortable it had made her refrained him from doing so again. He was still in no solid place – and he did not trust himself.

“I will not tell you what to do in the matter Paarthurnax. You will be their mother and it is your right to determine who they will socialize with.” There was a small pause as he shifted his weight, his gaze studying her with concern. “But I don’t trust him. And I personally don’t know why you would ever want that man’s beliefs or corruption to be upon them. And to protect my pack members, I will not allow him in these lands. He has proven time and again he can not be trusted by us – if he tries, I will make him regret it. If he sends another attacker, I will kill the next Bypass wolf that thinks they can strut past my borders as if they mean nothing.” If she wanted Shadow to know his children – it would need to take place outside of their pack borders.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM