Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He hated to hurt her, and a small whine pressed to his lips then at the tone she used, his eyes searched her, his muscles tense. He could not offer her the words she had likely wanted to hear – ‘Why yes, let him walk in to our land and piss in our creek some more.. maybe kiss the children on top of the head when he comes.’ No.. it wouldn’t happen.

“I’m sorry, Paar. I know this can’t be easy for you.” He shifted his weight then, his ears sliding back to his skull in concern before he finally broke. His large figure took a hesitant step forward.. and then another. A respectful close to the gap between them before his muzzle could tip forward to just barely graze against her cheek, should she accept the touch. “I do not want you to worry of it – it can’t be good for the pups.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM